I am very excited to start my transformation tomorrow. I read all the books today and went to the grocery store so that I could get all the fresh stuff I needed for a week or two. Yogurt, fruit, veggies, ect.
I am also THRILLED to find out I do not have to give up soda or coffee, as long as I drink zero calorie soda and use fat free creamer, I am good.
I got a 70 ounce bottle for my water intake each day, I will fill it up every morning as I get ready for my day and I know I must finish it before I go to bed, it may seem ridiculous to carry around something that bog, but I know I need the constant reminder in my face to keep my water intake up there.
I went grocery shopping during Matty's wrestling practice today, since i needed to get him home right away after, since he goes back to school tomorrow, BUT I am doing Zumba on Wii as soon as I finish journaling.
Tomorrow is also our first day at the marriage counselor. I am nervous, mostly because Kevin and I have been doing really well teh last few days, we keep having some pretty meaningful conversations each day and I fear tomorrow is going to open up a shit storm of emotions. BUT, I know it's the path to good. (said by Kevin)
Last night after the kids went to bed I did some major cleaning in the house, scrubbed the shower walls, washed all the kids bath toys, did the dishes, and scrubbed the stove and the grates. I felt good to do some deep cleaning.
One of my downfalls on a diet is not being prepared, which leads to being hungry, and then leads to me quitting because I am hungry. So I need to make an effort to portion out my food and bring all the food with me to work everyday so I don't go hungry all day long and the fall off the wagon once I get home. It will be hard, I know its going to take a lot of effort.
Tomorrow I will be back with my starting weight, and measurements and gasp....even a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment